- Kumara (Kumala or Sweet Potato) – 3 lbs.
- Brown Sugar – 2 tsp.
- Cinnamon – ½ tsp.
- Eggs – 2 eggs Beaten
- Butter – 3-1/2 tbsp.
- Pineapple Juice and Pineapple Rings
- Cinnamon - Dash
- Nutmeg - Dash
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F
- Boil Kumara until tender and drain excess water.
- Mash with butter & add beaten eggs and pineapple juice.
- Place mixture into a greased oven dish and decorate with pineapple rings and sprinkle lightly with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake for 30-40minutes or until golden,
**This pie is delicious served with Ice-cream or Whipped cream~